Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 12... Body Integration This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?


It was a hope
It was a dream
It was a desire
It was an ambition
It was a personal challenge...




The day was perfect;
sharing my passion with my life partner,
the sun was out,
the air...just the right temp for a long ride,
I did not feel (the usual) back pain,
no wind to speak of accept the wind in my sails as I flew down the hills,
BIG smiles,
the up hill ride...a cake walk,
not much burn,
just shouts of joy echoing accomplishment!
It didn't feel real!
Mind and body were one!
I was very Alive!

surreal:  very strange, like a dream. 
-Oxford English Dictionary

In the end, the only challenge was deciding to do it
and
doing it!

Enjoy this song compliments of YouTube...

No comments:

Post a Comment