Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 22... Travel How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

  • by car
  • by bike
  • through the lens of a camera
  • by truck
  • with my trusty hikers
  • by canoe
  • through pen on paper
  • reading the written word
  • by ferry
  • on the Literacy bus
  • through the eyes of the Lord

Deep down, I am a nomad!  I have given it my best shot in trying to suppress my nomadic thoughts by doing the responsible things; getting married, having a child, and paying a mortgage, yet...these tendencies to   wonder, to  travel, to go somewhere are always bubbling!  I'm always mulling over in my mind 'where should we go?' ...for the short term and the long term.

I most certainly would never leave my family!  I'm glad to have found true love and such a great guy who shares in most of my passions...I'm overwhelmed with the bond between my son and I and am very glad to have experienced this amazing God given gift of being a mom, and a parent!

Ask me what I see for our future...I see downsizing and living somewhere smaller with no mortgage attached; making it easier for moving on if that opportunity presents itself.  I see travelling all over the globe.  I see bike trips and back packing. 

Ask me what I want to do this weekend...GO...go somewhere; hopefully in to the wilderness where I feel most alive and peaceful, with of course, those who love me most!  But, I will go anywhere!

Where do I want to go in 2011 and how do I want to get there??

I want to go anywhere, by any means, any time!  For me, the key word is GO!
If I can learn something, discover something new, or help someone...even better!

1 comment:

  1. Will you take me with you? I love hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete