Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16...Friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

-One friend has constantly been an encouragement; helping me to dig deep inside!  She's modeled  self-acceptance, and has opened  my eyes to the many opportunities that have brought nurturing and growth in to my life.
...this has been a very gradual process!

-Another friend taught me about joy; living a joyful life seems to be a choice for many. 
...this 'burst' has allowed me to live lighter and laugh more!

-A few other friends, unknowingly, have helped me to realize how blessed my life is, segwaying me down a road of thankfulness.
...this has been a "burst!"

-Through the eyes of another, I've been taught that most places (locations,relationships, jobs, etc) have green grass but there is also brown grass.  "Lasting" contentment and happiness must come from inside through accepting and embracing each moment we can not change. 
...still in progress!
-Another important lesson has been the lesson of 'believing' which has come through the mouths of many friends over the last year.  Having that faith and believing that there is a plan and a purpose in all thnigs has showered me with much needed peace!   
...this has been a gradual process!

No comments:

Post a Comment